SouthFront is a crowdfunded endeavour which unites people from all around the world to show the truth about the most dangerous conflicts.
Despite the severe pressure, our Team continues its work, covering military and political developments in various war-torn regions. SouthFront remained afloat only thanks to your donations!
We stay still to save the vestiges of freedom of speech and to show you the real face of the world most dangerous crises. If you like the work of the SF Team, support us. Without your assistance, SouthFront is done for.
YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES WHICH ARE THE SAFEST WAY TO SUPPORT SF
MONERO (XMR): 86yfEHs6pkoDEKCxc6MAnQX8cVHmzhYxMVrNuwKgNmqpWK8dDxjgGnK8PtUNJMACbn6xEGxmRauNTHJhUJpg9Mwz8htBBND
BITCOIN (BTC): bc1qgu58lfszcpqu6fd8l98m378wgzugyg9y93lcym
BITCOIN CASH (BCH): qr28d80s5juzv2793k5jrq59xrl5fxd8qg9h3zlkk2
PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION etc: write to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Dear Friends, please do not use any old crypto addresses linked to SF.
- If you face any problems sending funds to the addresses given above, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Also be aware that many email services such as Hotmail, Yahoo etc. may block or put to spam folder the letters from SF.
- If you want to support SouthFront but have no opportunity to do it via cryptocurrency, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
SouthFront strongly recommends using ‘COLD WALLETS‘ for a final transaction to our addresses.
Cold wallets are set up on your devices (PC or mobile devices) only. Transactions are made directly from a device to device, without any intermediate service. Transfers from a cold wallet to a cold wallet are made through blockchain procedures only. This is the safest way to donate. If you first send cryptocurrency to your cold wallet then you make a transfer to the cold wallets of SF, there will be almost zero risks of blocking or returning of your funds.
We recommend the following most famous ‘cold wallets’:
- for BTC: https://electrum.org/#home
- for BCH: https://electroncash.org
- for XMR: https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/
To buy crypto you may use the following crypto exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies and then transfer them to your cold crypto wallet:
- https://bittrex.com, https://www.kraken.com/
- or services like https://www.portis.io/
- or even this very simple exchange only service: https://prostocash.com/en/.
We also recommend using exchanges that are not legally located in the US or EU, but, for example, in Japan, South Korea, the UAE, Hong Kong or offshore.
Please pay your attention that letters from SouthFront be blocked or identified as spam by the large mail services. Therefore, if we do not respond to your emails, please check the spam folder and/or duplicate you letter to firstname.lastname@example.org