At 8:35 am local time, Ukrainian militants shelled the city of Donetsk. As usual, the targets of the Ukrainian attack were civilian buildings and public places.
Ukrainian Nazis shelled one of the main streets of the city, Ilyich Avenue in the Kalininsky district . The massive shelling also took place in the morning, when there were a lot of civilians who went to work.
The attack was launched from the positions of the AFU in Orlovka. At least 3 missiles were fired from the MLRS. Judging by the damage, Ukrainian Nazis used foreign advanced weapons.
As a result of the shelling, a civilian building where a pharmacy and some shops were located was almost completely destroyed on Ilyich Avenue. The residential building behind it was severely damaged. A bus which was passing nearby was also damaged.
According to the most recent data provided by the Donetsk military commandant’s office, two civilians were killed in the shelling, four others were wounded. Tha mayor of the city reported that the victims are men born in 1971, 1976, 1987 and 2000.
The rescue operation is still ongoing. There still may be civilians under the rubble. Rescuers are clearing the debris and declare minute of silence in an attempt to hear people screaming under the rubble.
Mayor of the city claimed that in total, the following buildings were affected on Ilyich Avenue:
- direct hit to the shopping center building;
- the building of the Avtoprofi service station was damaged;
- two apartment buildings were damaged;
- bus No. 46 was damaged;
- the roof of the building of the “Second Distillery” (the area of the “KamAZ Center”) is damaged.
Another bloody attack of Ukrainian Nazis is presented as a response to the recent tragedy that took place in the city of Dnepropetrovsk. LINK Despite the fact that Ukrainian civilians were killed by the Ukrainian Air Defense Forces. The Kiev regime is trying to justify its bloody attacks on civilians in the DPR and LPR, where innocent civilians are killed every day.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Tragedy In Dnipro: Accident Or Deliberate Crime
- UPDATED: Overview Of Russian Missile Strikes Throughout Ukraine On January 14, 2023
- Ukrainian Nazis Hit Civilians In Donetsk With 44 Rockets In 10 Minutes. Casualties Reported
- Kiev’s Forces Shell Donetsk City Amid Intense Fighting In Bakhmut