The Russian Ministry of Defense reported on the ongoing military operations in Ukraine. According to the Russian military, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost about 400 servicemen over the past day.
According to the Russian Ministry of Defense:
- three Ukrainian attacks were repelled in the area of Krasnogorovka, Nevelsky, Andreevka in the Donetsk direction. As a result, up to 180 Ukrainian servicemen were killed or wounded
- two Ukrainian attacks were repelled near Chervona Dibrova and Belogorovka in the Krasny Liman direction. As a result, more than 60 Ukrainian servicemen were killed or wounded
- in the area of Kupyansk, Russian forces struck the AFU units nera Borovaya, Novoe, Novoselovskoe, Makeevka. As a result, up to 65 Ukrainian servicemen were destroyed.
- Russian forces struck the AFU near Rabotino, Malaya Tokmacka, Novodanilovka, Verbovoe in the Zaporozhie region. As a result, the AFU lost up to 35 Ukrainian servicemen.
- in the Southern Donetsk direction, Russian forces repelled Ukrainian attack near Priyutnoe. In their turn Russian forces struck Ukrainian forces near Konstantinovka. As a result, up to 30 Ukrainian servicemen were killed and wounded.
- Up to 30 Ukrainian servicemen were destroyed by Russian fire in the Kherson region.
Reports by the Russian military officials confirm the Ukrainian counter offensive struck and the AFU were forced to reduce all their military operations on the southern frontlines and they went into defence in several strategically important directions.
Destruction of Ukrainian forces in the Zaporozhie region:
Another attack of the AFU near Avdeevka failed. Several Ukrainian servicemen were captured, the others were killed:
US-made M113 armored personnel carrier destroyed by Russian ATGM fire near Verbovoe:
Russian missiles destroy Ukrainian strongholds on the western bank of the Dnieper river:
The Ukrainian military also suffered losses in military equipment, including those supplied by NATO. The military equipment destroyed over the past day, include among others, the Bradley BMP, three Gvozdika self-propelled guns, Acacia self-propelled guns, M109 Paladin self-propelled guns, two Us-made M777 artillery systems, US-made AN/TPQ-48 counter-battery warfare station, an Enclave navigation receiver jamming station.
The Ministry of Defense reported a strike on the Dolgintsevo airfield, which is located in the Krivoy Rog area in the Dnipropetrovsk region. According to the military department, fuel depots and aviation weapons of the air forces of Ukraine were destroyed there.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russian Missile Strikes Put Kharkov Armored Plant Out Of Order
- In Video: One Russian Serviceman Destroyed Superior Ukrainian Group In Close Combat